Complete Small Business Suite - Custom Logo - Custom Website - Brand Identity - Website - Media Kit - Business Launch - Small Business
Are you ready to launch your new business? Or maybe you need to refresh your existing brand! If so, this complete package is for YOU!
We focus on building brands through logo and website development that are uniquely tailored to you, your business and vision. We work closely with our clients to ensure they are receiving our best work to truly bring your vision to life.
:: COMPLETE SMALL BUSINESS SUITE INCLUDES ::
･ Client Questionnaire/Design Brief
･ Pinterest Board Collaboration
･ Mood Board
･ Logo Designs (4-6 variations, 3 Rounds of Revisions)
･ Final Brand Style Board
･ Final Files (ai, eps, jpg, png, pdf)
･ Color Codes + Font Names
･ Social Media Kit OR Media Kit
･ Business Card Designs
･ Stationery Design OR Marketing Template
WEBSITE DESIGN (THIS IS NOT AN E-COMMERCE WEBSITE.)
･ WordPress or Squarespace Platform
･ 5 Interior Pages (extra pages billed accordingly)
･ Basic Blog (Left/Right Sidebar, Full Post Feed, Side Bar Widgets)
･ 2 Full Revisions
***If you need an e-commerce/shop website, please note that there is an additional charge of $300.00 to set up your shop!
:: ADDITIONAL INFO ::
* Additional logo revisions will be charged at hourly rate of $65/hr.
* Each Brand Collateral Item includes 1 Revision.
* Additional Fees for Customization + Development.
* Additional website Revisions charged at hourly rate of $65/hr.
:: TIMELINE & AVAILABILITY ::
Your unique identity is what makes you stand out from your competition and the main reason why turnaround times vary per client. Please email us and we will provide you with an estimated start date/timeline. If you decide to move forward, together we will build a project timeline that meets your needs.
:: DESIGN PROCESS :: We’ll discuss what you’re looking for and which package works best for you. If a package doesn’t meet your needs + requirements, we can always customize.
- Once you select a package or approve the proposal for your custom package, we will send you an invoice. Next, we will send over our Client QA.
- We will ask you to fill out our Client Q/A that prompts you to share important details about your business so that we can understand your vision, style and wish-list items. It is important that you answer these questions honestly and thoroughly. We will use your answers to prepare a customized design plan based on your specific needs.
- We will create a Pinterest board for your project. You will be prompted to fill your board with inspiring visuals that match your ideal brand aesthetic such as colors, imagery, typography & fashion. This process will provide valuable insight into your personal + business style and will help us with the next step of the design process.
- For most clients, this is one of the best parts of the design process! We will study your questionnaire + Pinterest board and identify your design style. Next, we will create a custom color palette + a mood board that will set the overall tone of your new brand by blending together the right mixture of imagery + style for your brand. Once this is approved by you, we begin the design process.
- Now that we have finalized your mood board, we will begin designing your logo concepts. We’ll create designs based off of your established style and present them to you on a concept board. Then it will be your turn to provide us with detailed feedback, including any suggestions. Unique designs take time to create. If you happen to need a pre-designed logo or marketing template, please shop our small business toolbox.
- It’s now time to pull your design elements together and create your final brand style board. This board will consist of your beautiful, unique new logo + submark + watermark, color palette, inspiration photos, social icons, patterns, fonts and any other design elements into a full branding guide format. Once your approval is received, we will package up your files and send them to you via a convenient dropbox link for download.
- Once the logo development process is complete, it is time to take this project further. We will implement your new branding/logo into a new website, collateral, packaging, social media, etc.
:: PAYMENT ::
50% of total due to secure spot in design que (non-refundable). The final payment is due at project completion and before final files are delivered.
All invoices are sent via PayPal and can be paid online. Once the design process begins, we do NOT offer refunds.
:: FINE PRINT ::
IN ORDER TO BETTER SERVE YOU, I ASK THAT ALL CLIENTS RESPOND + PROVIDE FEEDBACK IN A TIMELY MATTER. DELAYS FROM THE CLIENT WILL RESULT IN PROJECT PUSH BACKS AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES.
*ADDITIONAL REVISIONS WILL BE CHARGED BY OUR HOURLY RATE OF $65/HR.
NO REFUNDS once purchase has been made and design has been started.